Landing Pages For Landing Profits
What: a 6 week course about putting together your gift page and marketing funnel that’s behind the scenes with it, covering:
- Module 1: G – Gather all of the necessary elements for the gifts page, including the technical pieces and your juicy copy.
- Module 2: I- Invite the world to opt in and gain value from your juicy and irresistible free gift.
- Module 3: F- Follow up the opt-in with an autoresponder sequence (or string). You’ll learn how many emails to send and what value, information, and call to action they must contain. This is KEY!
- Module 4: T – Thank you page. There is an important strategy behind a successful thank-you page. Don’t miss this or you’ll miss opportunities!
- Module 5: S – Strategy session application. This piece is absolutely KEY to the whole process and strategy of the gifts page in generating that cash flow breakthrough everyone strives for.
- Additional Q/A for help and feedback.
When: Check when the next course will be offered at:
For more information, click here: www.eekineedageek.com/landingpages
Blogging Made Easy
What: a 4 week course about Blogging, covering:
- Why should we blog – blogging is a great marketing technique
- What should we blog – how you can make finding blogging topics easy
- How to blog – maximize blogging effectiveness using keywords
- How to blog – maximize blogging effectiveness using backlinks
Register here: http://eekineedageek.com/bloggingmadeeasy
Ezines Made Easy
What: a 4 week course about Ezines, covering:
- Why have an ezine – and how to build more subscribers
- What to put in an ezine -Sections to chose from to put in an ezine
- How to make an ezine the most effective – How to monetize and syndicate your ezine
- How to make it easy to add the content parts – How to make the article writing part super easy
Register here: http://eekineedageek.com/ezinesmadeeasy
Press Releases Made Easy
What: a 4 week course about Press Releases, covering:
- Why should we do press releases – press releases are a great marketing technique
- What should we put in a press release
- How to submit a press release
- How to optimize a press releases with the search engines
Register here: http://eekineedageek.com/pressreleasesmadeeasy
Infusionsoft Made Easy
What: a 4 week course about Infusionsoft, covering:
- Step 1 in setting up your new application – the basics.
- Branding your shopping cart and order forms, and how to choose which one to use.
- Setting up your Affiliate programs, and how to prepare to invite new affiliates to promote you.
- Tricks and Tips on processing orders – what to know to process your high ticket sales.
Register here: http://eekineedageek.com/infusionsoftmadeeasy
Video Marketing Made Easy
What: a 4 week course about Video Marketing, covering:
- Why should we do videos – videos are a SUPER marketing technique
- What should we do a video about
- How do we tweak our video – simple editing to trim the ends, delete bloopers, add words or music, etc.
- How to upload the videos to be search engine optimized and how to embed them in your site
Register here: http://eekineedageek.com/videomarketingmadeeasy
Article Marketing Made Easy
What: a 4 week course about Article Marketing, covering:
- Why should we practice article marketing
- What should we make an article about – just reuse your other content
- How to make sure your article is search engine optimized – specific to article directories
- How to submit your article – following the rules
Register here: http://eekineedageek.com/articlemarketingmadeeasy